Second year's exciting festival experience on the banks of the River Trent
Newark Traditions Festival
20th – 22nd July 2018
Lots of new events coming to the festival in 2018!
Everything that happened last year will be happening again;
i.e., dancing, mumming, talk, walk, sessions, social dances and workshops.
We are excited to announce that planning so far includes:
20 morris/sword/clog dance sides plus 1 mummers team.
Friday night sword dance pub tour with three Rapper sides!
• Sam Millard will be giving his talk on the Rufford Park Poachers
• Guided walk around Newark,
• Music sessions
• Ceilidh with Malt Whiskers, with caller Chris Rose;
• Historical Dance with Jolly Beggars
• Guitar workshop with John Statter
• Cotswold morris workshop with Minster Strays
Expect a lot more in the coming weeks
as we firm up the programme and the guest list!